Every day is a gift...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Swim Lessons












Aubrey started swim lessons today. How did they go you ask? Well let me tell you...
We enrolled her in 4 sessions at the YMCA on Saturdays from 10:30 -11:00 am. We were a few minutes late today so we tried to sneak into the pool quietly and not call any attention to ourselves. Aubrey had other ideas! She started crying once the water hit her feet. The water was pretty chilly - it took me a few minutes to warm up to it. She cried and cried and we weren't able to participate in the lesson. We hung out behind the group while she cried and tried to get her adjusted to the water. Finally at around 10:55 we were at a point where we could have her body in the water up to her chest. Next week we'll get there early to get her acclimated to the water.

4 comments:

  1. 1. you look great in your suit and I might hate you just a bit.
    2. Keep up the lessons. It seriously took several to get Isaac acclimated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky...I know I look good :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Becky- I'm EXTREMELY jealous and might hate you too for looking that good in a two piece after giving birth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha - anytime you want to see the gut scrunched up into the shape of a donut let me know....I am more than happy to share! The camera hid some great amount of fat!

    ReplyDelete