Every day is a gift...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Welcome Back Blog!









































Ugh....I have been so bad with this lately. For the past 6 weeks my schedule at work has been different which has been a challenge in some ways. I've been working Saturday-Tuesday and have been off with Aubrey on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. It's been fantastic having 3 days off with her - we've had many adventures. The downside is that I have been exhausted every night of the week and seem to go to bed with her at 9. Yes, she thinks it's party time at 8 which used to be bed time. By 9 she is tuckered out so we go to the bedroom to lay down and I never seem to get back up until sometime between midnight and 3 am. I get up long enough to brush my teeth and then head back to bed. So as you can see it all makes blogging a bit hard.


My schedule starts back to normal on Monday which gives me a few days left in the month to get my September blogs up! Yay for blogging....boo for normal schedule. Boo for less adventures with Miss Aubrey!


The library system offers free Cultural Passes for check out at the desk. They are typically super hard to get because they are a hot commodity but the ASU library has them and they are usually in stock there.A few weeks ago Aubrey and I went to the Children's Museum with one of these passes. She had a great time exploring the place! It was 3 floors of pure fun for her!


We climbed in the tree house but she was a bit scared so we didn't get too far. We then had lunch and went to explore the trike area, the fort area and the arts & crafts area. You can see her playing on the sand table with the light underneath the sand. You can also see her concentrating very hard on making her name monster. She loves to do crafts! After she worked on the craft for a few minutes she went to explore the puppet area and she loved the dog puppet. After we finished up on the 2nd floor we ventured to the 3rd floor where she got to play in the 3 and Under Area. She had a blast climbing, playing and exploring all of the fun things in this room and it gave me a chance to sit and just watch her play which was super nice! After I was able to coax her out of that area we went to the kitchen area where she mixed up something yummy (not sure what it was - she didn't tell me)! She headed to the grocery store and grabbed a cart but then decided she wasn't in the mood so we went to the car area. She jumped in the pickle car and then we went and raced cars down the ceiling to floor ramp. We spent a few hours playing and exploring and by the time we left she was tired and passed out in the car within just a few minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment