Every day is a gift...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Sisters Meet














Aubrey had stayed overnight at Don and Laurie's house. Brian and I were both pretty anxious because she's never been without me all night plus she is not the best sleeper in the world. she however surprised everyone and did fantastic!




She slept in her pack and play and went down with very few tears. At one point she started yelling for her Daddy and then for Osito but then went to sleep. In the morning she was a happy camper and Brian joined them for breakfast. After they filed their bellies Brian called to say that they were on their way. I told him to call me when they were outside the door so that I could get a video of Aubrey seeing Ciara for the first time. He called, the camera was rolling but the only problem was Ciara was sleeping so the excitement wasn't at it's full potential. However it is a super cute video but too long to upload here.




Aubrey was so excited to see Ciara. She came tiptoeing over to the bassinet and peeked in at her baby sister. She came up to sit with me on the bed and we leaned over to see Ciara. Aubrey bent over to kiss her on the head - way too cute! Once Ciara woke up Aubrey got a chance to hold her and you can see the HUGE smile on her face. She was so proud! The other two pictures in the chair were taken as we were packing up to go home. Aubrey was still so excited to see "her baby".

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how I missed these, but the pictures are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete